15 Jun 2015

Jibberjabber and some purchases :3

Helluu everyone! :3

So this blog focuses mainly on my life's most interesting parts if I may say so... ^^' 

BUT let's start~!

Today I finally managed to go shop some summer clothes. First I was supposed to go by bus but I was too lazy so I waited for my mom and step father to come home and then we went there together. SInce it was quite late already when we arrived around 5 o'clock we went to Rax pizza buffet. 

               They were almost all the time out of the Hawaii pizza tho... 
                 But when it came I felt so lucky and ate so so much... :D

After food I went to H&M and I spend almost half an hour trying to find something worth buying. I have a pair of pastel blue shorts and I found them in peach so I bought them and then I found glitter perfume OAO It's so fabulous~ Shortly after my mom came and we went to all kinds of shops and spent around two hours and then the shops started to close.. I feel like I need to still buy more and we'll go again in July ^O^


Here's everything I bought! Two dresses (upper one from NewYorker, lower is so adorable and looks like a gyaru dress so I'll be using it a lot! :3), two shorts (striped ones are just lazy ones and peach ones I mentioned already), three pairs of earrings and denim overall shorts. I can't wait to wear them!! Everything was also in quite reasonable prices~



PS. OH OH when we left we saw at least three rainbows öAö Here's one for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment